Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas, From the Doorman

Dear readers,

My parents got me a Kindle Fire for Christmas. It was just what I wanted. In my excitement, I plopped down onto the couch, where my glasses just so happened to be resting. So in a matter of ten seconds, I received a wonderful gift, then broke the most important thing needed to appreciate it. A fitting end to the year of the Doorman.

Having said that, I'd like thank all of you for reading this past year. I've discovered my love for writing, and it wouldn't have been possible without my fine readers. Also, thank you to my guests, taxi drivers, wise guys, co-workers, con-artists, psycho roommates, normal roommates, friends, family, homeless people, and many many more for keeping me inspired and wealthy with material.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!

Sincerely,

Doorman



No comments:

Post a Comment