Friday, June 14, 2013

Doorman Screening Info and Cheat Sheet

Hello fine people, 

By the looks of the place and current RSVP's, we're likely at capacity for Thursday, June 20th. If you're still interested in coming, send me a message and I'll let you know if there's a cancellation. Again, only dicks RSVP and don't show. If you need to cancel, please let me know as soon as possible. Don't be a dick. 

The location is Old Castle Pub:

160 W 54th St (at 7th ave)

Please arrive at 8pm at the bar downstairs, where there will be happy hour specials. When you arrive, tell the host at the front that you're here for "Doorman." Eat, drink, have fun and schmooze. At around 9:15-9:30, we'll all shuffle upstairs to the screening room, where there will be another bar for our pleasure. After the screening (10 minute runtime), we'll have the upstairs bar to ourselves to party for the rest of the evening. Should there not be enough room for everyone, we'll split the screening into two groups. Again, it's only ten minutes long. 


The pilot is based on and makes references to these posts (After reading through some of my earlier work, I'm kind of proud of how much stronger my writing has become. Ok, I'm done patting myself on the back.): 

More Fath Pleathe

Moronic 9/11 Inquiries

The Lonely Road to Midnight

My Name is Nunzio 

Notepad Art

Doorman vs. Taxi Driver 

Oh, You Wrote a Trip Advisor Review? You Must Be Really Smart. 

Ugly Americans 

Looking forward to seeing all of you and thank you so much!!!!

#Doorman 

No comments:

Post a Comment