Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Doorman Screening RSVP

Hello Friends, Readers and Investors, 

After two rigorous months of planning, raising money, pre-production, filming, and post-production, my "Doorman" pilot is almost locked. And guess what? I'm fucking head-over-heels, madly in love with it. And I know you will be, too!!! Only problem is, I won't be able to publish it online for at least the entirety of 2013, as I'll be submitting it to a ton of film festivals. Once it hits YouTube, it becomes ineligible for festival play. 

So here's the deal- 

I'm going to do one free screening in NYC on Thursday, June 20th. I haven't picked a venue yet, because I need to get a feel for how many people will be there. The screening will happen anywhere between 7-9pm, and there will surely be an after-party. The pilot runs ten minutes, so length is obviously not an issue.

I need serious inquiries only. You can bring as many people as you like, but I just need a definite headcount by the end of the week. So if you RSVP at the email address below, please tell me how many peeps you're bringing. All are welcome. I mean that. Don't be shy. Once I get a head count, I'll book the venue and let you know where to go. It will be in Manhattan. Deal? Deal. Please don't RSVP "yes" and not show. Only dicks do that. Don't be a dick. 


RSVP by Friday the 14th to TBoneHotel@gmail.com

Love you all and I hope to see you there!!!

#Doorman


View the Trailer Here

No comments:

Post a Comment