Wednesday, August 21, 2013

#Doorman Pilot Update and Official Facebook Page

Got some wonderful news this week. #Doorman has been named an official selection of the 2013 New York Television Festival!!! When my producing partner, Greg Caiafa, and I set out to make this show happen, getting into this festival was the number one priority. In 2012, NYTF received 3,000+ submissions and accepted 161. This year, they accepted 47. Doorman is one of them. I'm thrilled and proud of everyone involved, and eternally grateful for all who donated, helped out, and supported my humble little beast of a project.

What happens now? 

The festival is October 21-26, and I'll be using my vacation to be in attendance. The screenings will take place in TriBeCa, and I'll be posting the dates and times as they come. Until then, I'm burying myself in a cave to churn out as many episodes as possible. We have several in the can already, with a first season arc taking shape. 

As for blogging, I may take a breather for a little while (I say that often, then people like Suzy the Twat show up). There's lots of work to be done, and I'm stopping at nothing to see it through to the end. 

What I'd love is for you to click the link below and "Like" the official Doorman Facebook page for more updates and stills from the show. 


Thank you. You're awesome. I love you. 

#Doorman 

No comments:

Post a Comment