Friday, October 25, 2013

Doorman Wants to Hear From You

Greetings Fine Readers!

Things have been going fanstically at the New York Television Festival. Both of our screenings were full and we got some wonderful feedback. I'll be sure to post more about it this week, so please stay tuned!

What I'd love for now, is to hear some feedback regarding the Doorman television series. Aside from the pilot that we shot, we've written five half-hour episodes based on several of the 100 stories that I've posted on here. With the blog coming to a close, I'm curious to see which stories, characters, and themes you'd like to see in a potential Doorman episode.

You can email me anything at doormanshow@gmail.com.

Seriously, email me. I'll respond. Tell me what you'd like to see and why and we'll have a conversation about it. I can't promise I'll get back to you immediately, but I'll get back to you. This blog doesn't survive without the readers and the wonderful feedback I've gotten, and without the blog, there's no series. Plain and simple.

I look forward to hearing from you!

#Doorman

No comments:

Post a Comment