Sunday, August 24, 2014

We're WRAPPED (For Now)

Hi everyone, 

It's 1:30am on a Sunday and we just wrapped principal photography on four new episodes of the Doorman web series. There's still hope for more episodes this season, though we've shot everything in our means. For now. My bank account is empty, my credit cards are maxed out, I sold my watch and my Xbox. I've put everything I have into this project, emotionally, creatively and financially. 

It's all been worth it. Every penny, every minute of every shoot. 

I know this show can find a home on a network. Now that it's fleshed out over the 35 pages of material that we were able to shoot over three fantastic nights, we've increased our odds immensely. It's going to happen. It has to happen. I won't accept anything else. 

So, a big thank you to my amazingly talented cast and crew, who worked hellish graveyard hours to help see this humble, ambitious project through. You guys are rock stars. 

And thank you to all who donated and supported us through all of this. It's only the beginning. Stay tuned to the Doorman Facebook Page and Twitter for production stills, clips, and updates on a big screening that we'll be doing in the fall. 

I'm swelling with gratitude, and this is probably overly mushy. Whatever. I'm happy. Accomplished. Excited for the next step. 

Till next time, 

Chris 

No comments:

Post a Comment