Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Just the Tips Podcast (Ep 9) - Matt McAllister/Doorman vs Meter Maid

Today I open the show with some observations about the bellmen on Mad Men, as well as story about my explosive encounter with a local traffic cop, or "meter maid", as I (formerly) hate to call them.

My interview is with character actor Matt McAllister, who plays the cabbie in the opening montage of the Doorman pilot, as well as the "I just did your job, mate" British Man in Ramona: Part 1. Matt and I talk about tipping in restaurants, our disastrous experiences working as waiters, and much more! 

Today's episode is sponsored by NYTourMonkey.com. It's not a tour, it's a memory! 

If you like what you're hearing, subscribe to the show on iTunes or your podcast smartphone app! New Episodes air every Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment